Question: Please Help Me Under Stand

choestoea - Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:45 pm

I Just Found Out On @ Test a CT And EEG That I Have Barbiturates On My Brain What Does This Mean If I don't Take Them? Im Set Up To See A Neurologest Please Help Me UnderStand This
Thanks If You Can Help Me
 DeLWolcott - Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:12 am

No idea from this corner, and this corner referred to a physician and a nurse. Barbituates can only be detected through physical testing of urine, blood, or such.

What medications have you been taking over the past 6 months? It is possible that one or more of them have left signs similar to barbituate use. This is quite unlikely, but that's the only thing any of us could come up with.

Confirm that this phrase is what they actually said, and ask them to explain thoroughly. This has several of us stumped!

Good luck!