News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Headaches

Question: extreme fatigue

flaca10 - Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:11 pm

i have had this problem since high school so for about 9 years where i've been extremely tired for no reason. i have a decent night of sleep every night but it doesn't seem to be enough. when i wake up in the morning i have neck and back pain that stays with me for most of the day. i take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon because my body does not have the energy to do anything. if i don't take the nap i get a headache and when i wake up from my nap i get a severe headache even if it was a good nap. recenlty from the fatigue my leg has been going numb or it feels like a pinched nerve like the psyatic nerve is being pinched and runs throughout my whole leg. when i get my headaches the do not throb and the pain is behind my eye. i have a hard time remembering things and remembering to eat. all i could think about is going to sleep because my body does not feel like it gets enough, the pain in the back and legs prevents me from drivnin for than 15 minutes at a time. i also get severe cramps in my right foot that when i get them it wont go away for about a half an hour because its one cramp after another. i am active, i am a single mom of three kids so i have to run around all day. i just don't see impovement in any of these symptoms.
 haris123 - Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:23 am

respected mother , u r telling about ur immense fatigueness, but for this up to now what u have done to get reliefe , any medicines, any laboratory tests, if yes , y up to now u r suffering, please send me or inform me about what i asked before, i will tell u about this , in this page or drsirajahmed@hotmail.com

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here