Question: Eye bunching up when i look out the corner please help!

Justme83 - Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:05 am

My left eye started hurting like there was something in it. I did pay attention to it but later that day. I looked in the mirror and noticed it bunching up. I mean the white part. I know that isnt normal. I've never hear of this kinda thing before. I wear contacts and thought maybe its because of them. I didnt wear them for 2 days. Looked like it was getting better. Still pain full when i look out the corner of my eye. I am taking a diet pill called phentermine. I felt some pressure in my head. I was thinking it was from the pill. I am really worried. What would make my eye bunch up like that? almost like the white part was just loose. Looks normal when i look straight. Not so much pain when looking straight. When i look to the side it has a burning feeling. Like someone is rubbing an open sore. Please Please someone tell me anything..........
 lilysuzanne - Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:06 am

I wear contacts and noticed the same thing. I stopped wearing extended wear and now it doesn't happen. I think it just might be the fluid in your eye bunching up not a ctually your eye, although it does look like it is. I wouldn't worry, mine went away and never caused pain or infection. That was ten or fifteen years ago.
 Justme83 - Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:08 am

What kind of contacts do you wear now? Thanx for the reply. Not so worried now....Did you go to the doctor for it? IF so what did he or she say? Give your eyes a rest? lol thanx sorry for all the (?)s
 lilysuzanne - Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:22 am

Iwear daily wear that I remove at night , before I wore extended wear that you sleep with them in.Contacts come in different sizes so maybe you need a better fit on your eye, but I'm positive it's just the fluid on your eye and not your actual eye. Your eyes are moist and when they get dry from the contacts I think the moisture gets thicker. Make sure you clean them and replace them when you are supposed to and try wearing them less, like when yu are at home. Your eye needs to breathe.i

|