Forum Name: Headaches

Question: MRI and CT Results

Qu4lity - Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:50 pm

I have had a MRI and a CT without contrast, and the results were apparently normal.
i have had these symptoms for 6 months now, nd they started with a stapping pain in the location described below.
I have a sharp pain in the back of my head just to the right of my neck bones at the height of the top of my ear, and some times get stapping pains and dizzyness.
i also get groggy felling headaches and some times throughout the day my right pupil is much larger than my left, and i get pain in my eyes at times. my doctor has not seem them like this but says the reaction of my eyes are normal when hes seen them the same size.
would these two normal results rule out an anurysm as i have read that headache and unequal pupils are symptoms of this, or should i be concered and request further tests?
im a 19 year old male.
 Brylee831 - Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:26 pm

I have some of these symptoms myself. I have had an MRI & CT, they also turned up normal. Ask your DR. to get an EEG. My neurologist told me that an aneurysm will show up on one of these 3 tests if there is a potential for a rupture.
Hope this helps some.. :)

|