Question: Sleep

Jenniec - Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:29 am

How important is sleep? I mean how long can one go without it? I have been doing 48 hr work *****, twice a week and going to school, and have a hard time getting sleep in between. I wanted to know if this will have a major effect or if my body will just get used to it.
Jenny
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:08 am

User avatar Jenny,
Good to hear from you again! Did you read this months main article? It addresses specifically those points you are asking about.

You can find it here: Click here!
You cannot and should not overwork yourself that way; and no your body does not get used to it.

The importance of sleep has been the subject of much debate. As I mentioned the most pressing issues concerning sleep are addressed in this months article.

Warm regards