Question: I was just wondering

Leoshock - Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:12 pm

This is my first letter and I would be very grateful if someone could help me out. I was wondering if a person who takes Klonopin, Felbatol, Tegratol, and Topamax has a much more severe seziure disorder then a person that takes Keppra, Zarontin, Zonegran and Lamictal.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:16 am

User avatar Hi Leoshock,
While certain medications used for seizure disorders work well for one individual these same medications for the same classification of seizures may not work well for others. It would be next to impossible to say that because this individual takes certain medications that they have a less/more severe form of a seizure disorder. The classification of a seizure is based on type and not effective medications.