Question: Left Hand Partial Numbness

blondebabe - Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:14 pm

Hi, just wondering if you can help me or not. For the past 6 weeks, i have been experiencing numbness which begins in my left hand from the third finger, fourth and little finger........ it tends to run down the middle of my hand to halfway down my forearm. At first it was only occuring from 3pm onwards ....... now i have it permanentlywhich has been this way for the last 3 weeks. I just spoke to a friend, in which i explained to him my symptoms, he told me that he has had the same problem for the last 3 months permanently and he thinks its related to a stroke? But i find that hard to believe as we both share these symptoms in the same hand, although he only suffers the numbness in two fingers, half his hand and half his forearm........ can you please help us in anyway?
 jtos - Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:27 pm

neck pain, upperback pain, anything else at all?
 blondebabe - Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:04 am

No, there are no other symptoms i am enduring, i am unsure of my friend tho as i havent been able to get in contact with him during the week.

|