News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Neurology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Neurology Answers List

Forum Name: Neurology Topics

Question: Left Hand Partial Numbness

blondebabe - Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:14 pm

Hi, just wondering if you can help me or not. For the past 6 weeks, i have been experiencing numbness which begins in my left hand from the third finger, fourth and little finger........ it tends to run down the middle of my hand to halfway down my forearm. At first it was only occuring from 3pm onwards ....... now i have it permanentlywhich has been this way for the last 3 weeks. I just spoke to a friend, in which i explained to him my symptoms, he told me that he has had the same problem for the last 3 months permanently and he thinks its related to a stroke? But i find that hard to believe as we both share these symptoms in the same hand, although he only suffers the numbness in two fingers, half his hand and half his forearm........ can you please help us in anyway?
 jtos - Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:27 pm

neck pain, upperback pain, anything else at all?
 blondebabe - Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:04 am

No, there are no other symptoms i am enduring, i am unsure of my friend tho as i havent been able to get in contact with him during the week.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here