Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma News
Indolent Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Follicular lymphoma: comprise 20% of all lymphomas and 70% of the so called indolent lymphomas.
- Lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma
- Marginal zone lymphoma (nodal, extra-nodal and splenic varieties).
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma
- Hairy cell leukemia
- Mycosis fungoides
- T-cell granular lymphocytic leukemia
- Primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma/lymphomatoid papulosis (CD30+)
Aggressive Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Diffuse large cell lymphoma (includes diffuse mixed cell, diffuse large cell, immunoblastic, T-cell rich large B-cell lymphoma)
- Mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma
- Follicular large cell lymphoma (grade 3)
- Anaplastic large cell lymphoma (CD30+)
- Extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type
- Lymphomatoid granulomatosis (angiocentric pulmonary B-cell lymphoma)
- Angioimmunoblastic T-cell lymphoma
- Peripheral T-cell lymphoma, unspecified
- Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma
- Hepatosplenic T-cell lymphoma
- Enteropathy-type T-cell lymphoma
- Intravascular large B-cell lymphoma
- Primary CNS lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma
Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?
Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community
Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.
Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.