News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: Breast and Arm Swelling

hobbs - Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:53 pm

Back in May 05 I notced my left arm and under arm was swollen as well as the breast and had been feeling bad fever night sweats hair changes so I went to my PCP and he sugested a Mamo, A lump was found deep in the breast and two biopsys were done both were negitave, had my follow up mamo and nothing had changed other than you could see all the lymph nodes but I was told it was nothing to worry about, all blood test were fine.

Long story short, the arm is still swollen as well as the breast and now there is pain in the shoulder at time is unbearable.

I cant get it out of my head that they are missing something???

can some one please help relieve my worrys is there some thing else I should be asking them to do or check for.

I am never sick. but I know my body and somethng is not right.
 hobbs - Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:49 am

I am crazy or what I still have the severe pain in arm and now another lump in breast.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here