Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: question

randomguy - Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:06 pm

Not sure if this is in the right place but i need some help :shock:

Well im 17 year old male, and i was hit really hard in the chest next to my left nipple. It hurt for a while after but the pain went away. Now 1-2 weeks later i noticed a small hard lump underneath my left nipple. It only hurts when direct pressue is put on to it. Should i be worry or is this swelling im really confused and could use a little help please?
 angel2close - Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:49 pm

You may simply have a "deep bruise". When one is hit hard, a bruise can go deep into the tissues. You may not "see" a bruise but feel a lump in the area where the bruise was. It can take months for one of these to heal.
Male breast cancer is rare and I would think that with the history of being injured that a bruise would be more likely. If concerned, give it a month or so and then check with your physician if the lump has changed, other than having shown signs of healing.
Take care and let us hear back from you.

|