Forum Name: Anal Cancer

Question: Small lump?

Kei_chan - Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:12 am

Ah I am not sure how to say this but I will try.

I am 17 years old, I have never had sex or anything of the sort. I suddenly woke up today and went to school whne I felt pain inside my Anal, After managing to look there is what looks like a small lump in the way of the hole. I am not sure what to do, or if I goto a docter what to say. I researched on the internet to no help. I am suppose to be on TV next week and I really do not want this to ruin that for me.

Any ideas to what it could be? Most things I have read about the sort seem to talk about sexual diseases. I also am wondering if I can put off the docter or if it will go away, could it be an infection of some sort?

The lump is not hard, is blocking the hole... not interfering with bowl movements... Recently however I have had... runny? excrement... Could that be the cause? It is painful and I can feel it.

Thank you.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:44 am

User avatar Hi Kei_chan,
Signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids often present as a lump located anywhere near the anus and can be internal as well as external. Typically symptoms include burning or itching, small amounts of bleeding, etc. An evaluation by a physician can identify if this is the causative factor. I would suggest an evaluation.

|