News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: does lekumia or lymphoma apear in blood tests?

katsusand - Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:50 am

Hello

I am a 16 old male

about a month ago I felt some pain in my armpits and neck and my legs
I went to the doctor and he asked for blood tests,,after that he said you have lymphatic inflametory I don't know if its called like that in english
anyway he said that the inflametory you caught from the air and gave me profinal an anti-inflamtory pills
anyway I was still worried And I went to another onclogy doctor...he ordered blood tests after that he said you were having
lymphatic inflametory((or maybe lymph node inflamtory)) but he said that it is gone now and I said to him I still fell the pain
he said it is normal pain of bones and joints
now it is about a month from my vist to the doctor and I still feel the same pain plus shortnees of breath
and strange fever I feel it inside my body but when I touch my skin i find it normal
and a pain in my two breasts
well the main question in this thread is:does lymphoma or lekuimia or hodgkin lymphoma or any other cancer releated
to the lymphatic system apear in blood test?
and does it apear in the blood in the begining i mean from the first presence in the body?

wating for answers please
 katsusand - Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:05 pm

Update:-- It looks like the fever is not true maybe I was imagining
and the shortnees of breath is maybe from IBS
But I dedected A lump in the back of my neck before i can tell you the size I must ask you by saying CM do you mean it is 1 CM long or its width 1CM ? the lump is somewhat like 1 CM width and soft, painles if I didn't push it hard and mobile

Please tell me about it more... should I see the size using a Ruler tool ?

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here