Forum Name: Miscellaneous Cancer Topics

Question: bump next to eyebrow

CrazyDaisy - Mon May 31, 2004 7:06 pm

I am a 22 year old female.

:arrow: About two years ago a freckle or something like that showed up on my face next to my eyebrow. Then about Christmas time this past year it got a bump under it about the size of a pea. I figured it was a pimple and squeezed it. A little puss did come out and the bump went away. Then a few weeks later the bump came back and I have had it ever since. it hasn't gotten any bigger and it hasn't gotten any smaller, and I have tried squeezing puss out again, but none comes out. Now, in the past two weeks, another, smaller bump has shown up about a quarter inch above the other bump. I was wondering if it could possibly be some type of cancer and if I should go to my doctor and have them check it out.

Thanks for any help you could possibly give me.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:04 pm

User avatar CrazyDaisy,
Yes you should go to your doctor and see why it keeps recurring. One tip though is not to squeeze the pus out.
Regards,

|