Forum Name: Renal Cell Cancer

Question: Renal Cell Cancer

nipnose - Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:38 pm

My husband who is 64 years old was diagnosed with nh lymphoma in March 2003. He underwent chemo and it went into remission for a while. He started having skin cancers and upon removing one on his face, the doctor discovered the kidney cancer and also a head and neck tumor called adnexal tumor. My husband is now refusing any treatments and no surgery on that kidney or the tumor that is on his neck. Do you know what our family can expect as far as time and the things that his body will be going through? The kidney and head and neck cancer was discovered in September of 2005. Also, the lymphoma is out of remission at this point. Thanks for any advice you can give me.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:36 am

User avatar Hello nipnose,

I am a bit confused with your report. Could you possibly tell me the details of the tumor histology? Is it a renal cell carcinoma that was discovered in the kidney and what was the histology of the cancer discovered in the head and neck?

|