Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: Follow-up on husband

dixieagle - Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:00 pm

I just want to let Dr. Fouad know that my husband saw the oncologist today re: the enlarged spleen, and he, like the primary physician, felt all was OK. More blood work - fine, normal exam, etc. He feels that there may have been some mild pneumonia (left lung had shown a little fluid on an x-ray) and that once the antibiotic kicked in, it cleared up and his original symptom (slight pressure from the inside out, left side) went away. Also said that he, in my husband's place, would continue the Humira because of the great relief it has given him.

Thank you so much - you really eased my mind and made for a more peaceful week.

Marie
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:08 pm

User avatar Thank you Marie.

My best to you and your husband.

|