News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Brain Tumors

Question: worried about brain tumor symptoms

fin1980 - Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:05 pm

Hello I am a 26 year old male and been having several issues. I have been experiencing bouts of sinius pressure and also really bad tmj. What really scares along with the bouts of sinus pressue it feels wierd or pressure where the neck and back of my head connects. I also am scared because when I go to sleep or close my eyes it feels like my eyes are rolling back or wondering around, and the sinius pressure in my eyes nose and area where my head and neck connect underneath the bone I feel pressue like the same pressue by my eyes and nose. Does this sound like a possible brain tumor symptoms or a pituarty tumor.
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:44 pm

User avatar Hello,

Brain tumors presentation include:

- Nonspecific symptoms like headache, nausea and vomiting.

- Specific signs and symptoms are usually related to the location of the tumor.

Non of what you have described is related to known symptoms of brain tumor.

These symptoms could be related to the drugs you are receiving , the cardiac troubles and or anxiety. Paxil as well as are toprol are known to cause some neurological, emotional, cardiovascular side effects which may explain your symptoms

I advise you to follow up with your Doctor for proper management.

Best regards.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here