Forum Name: Anal Cancer

Question: Found a small lump on the end of rectum.

Flappa781 - Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:49 pm

Hello My Name is Rob I'm 18 year old male. I found this lump and looked in a mirror to see what it was. It looked like a cyst, it was purplish color. Now I want to know what it could be. I'm am very nervous about this I don't have any pain sitting or moving.

My Mother had pollyps and she got them removed but i don't think its it. I want to know if I need to go to a doctor. My status on knowing that there is something there make me very scared.

Please respond
Thank You,
Rob F.
 Flappa781 - Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:59 pm

I aslo forgot to mention this was discovered after the use of the toilet.

|