Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: left testical

davejones1 - Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:00 pm

when i have been with my girlfriend and we get close, say if i do not ejaculate after we have been close my left testical and tube swell up until i ejac, it never happens if im turned on alone its just when im really turned on and with my gf and don't do anything? is it ok if it goes down and it never happens when i ejac?

thanks ahead im abit worried
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:26 pm

This is known as Blue balls’ of love.

Blue balls is a temporary congestion in the scrotum and prostate region that commonly results when prolonged sexual stimulation of the erect penis does not end with in orgasm and ejaculation.

The pain disappears within a few hours anyway, although some men relieve the discomfort through masturbation.

Keep us updated.
Best regards
 davejones1 - Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:12 pm

Dr. Safaa Mahmoud wrote:Hello,
This is known as Blue balls’ of love.

Keep us updated.
Best regards

thanks alot that has put my mind at rest, i had a feeling it was something like that as it only happens when we do no do anything or i do stuff to her and nothing back, just was abit worried incase it was something else.
thanks

|