Forum Name: Brain Tumors

Question: Questions on Brain Tumor Symptoms

JBM1 - Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:13 pm

35 year old male.
Symptoms: Having headaches 3-4 times a week, worse in the morning. They are never severe and always taken care of by OTC medicine. Most of the time the pain is so minor that medicine is not necessary. Generally I wake up with them and they seem to start in the back. I am worried because of the frequency and a couple of other symptoms. I get some tingling in my left had sometimes and I do tend to zone out sometimes. I don’t think the zoning out is a minor seizure as I don’t seem to have any black areas but now I am not sure. I also often have trouble finding words. Never basic words, but lots of umms before I come up with the correct ones at times ( I work in sales so I talk a lot).

What is the incidence of brain tumors? Do my symptoms match the profile?

I am seeing a Doctor tomorrow but looking for some feedback here as well.

Thanks.
 lily118 - Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:11 am

I had similar symptoms of morning headaches, zoning out, and trouble finding the right words. Turns out I had sleep apnea which is a treatable condition. You may want to consider polysomnography to at least rule it out.

|