Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: Just curious

panaggie - Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:21 am

Just wondering why some questions warrant a response and others don't. I looked through past posts and didn't see my question answered earlier. Thanks to all of you that volunteer your time and expertise. Panaggie
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:15 am

User avatar Good question. There are many reasons for this.

While we on the editorial board are diligently trying to ensure that every question gets answered, occasionally (sometimes more frequently than we hope) there can be so many questions that we simply cannot answer them all. Questions often come in waves. If there aren't many questions, generally they all get answered, but if there are a lot some may get missed due to time constraints. This is less than ideal and we are working on ways to help alleviate this problem. Our goal is to be able to provide a helpful service to all who need it.

One other possible reason is that the question is a complex one and takes some thought/research to answer. This leads to the answer taking more time to give. Again, a delay is less than ideal and we are looking into solutions for this as well.

Should anyone's question not get answered, please do not take it as an insult. We will attempt to answer your question as soon as possible. Hope this helps a little.
 panaggie - Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:35 pm

Dear Dr. Lowe, Thanks for your quick response. I did not feel slighted in the least. You answered my question and I do appreciate your explanation. Again thanks to you and the others that volunteer their time and effort. I hope you all know you are doing a great thing with this website and the peace of mind that you bring many who are facing a very difficult time in their lives. Panaggie
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:42 pm

User avatar We appreciate the complement. Thank you.

|