Forum Name: Colon and Rectal Cancers

Question: Cist or Swollen Mole between legs.

billo73 - Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:33 pm

Look, this is really embarrasing. I have a place between my legs that looks like a swollen mole. When I'm at work I sweat alot. Along with that this mass is exactly where my legs rub together. The mass has been there before from the same thing. To be honest with you it hurt so much I simply pulled it off. It was only hanging on by a small piece of skin. It was a little bigger than a pea. It did not bleed when I pulled it off, nor did it hurt that much. Now it is back and gets very irritated when my legs rub together for a while. About the same size as last time. Was just going to remove it, but got curious as to what exactly it is. Kind of scared. By the way I am 35 and no family history of anything like this. Please email me and let me know what you think. Thank You. billo73@msn.com
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:45 pm

User avatar There are a few possibilities. You may have a wart or possibly a skin tag or callous from the irritation. If it is a wart they will often regrow.

I would recommend that you see your doctor to get a treatment that will hopefully prevent its return.

billo73 - Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:03 pm

Dr. Chan Lowe wrote:There are a few possibilities. You may have a wart or possibly a skin tag or callous from the irritation. If it is a wart they will often regrow.

Just wanted to say thank you.

|