News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Colon and Rectal Cancers

Question: Cist or Swollen Mole between legs.

billo73 - Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:33 pm

Look, this is really embarrasing. I have a place between my legs that looks like a swollen mole. When I'm at work I sweat alot. Along with that this mass is exactly where my legs rub together. The mass has been there before from the same thing. To be honest with you it hurt so much I simply pulled it off. It was only hanging on by a small piece of skin. It was a little bigger than a pea. It did not bleed when I pulled it off, nor did it hurt that much. Now it is back and gets very irritated when my legs rub together for a while. About the same size as last time. Was just going to remove it, but got curious as to what exactly it is. Kind of scared. By the way I am 35 and no family history of anything like this. Please email me and let me know what you think. Thank You. billo73@msn.com
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:45 pm

User avatar There are a few possibilities. You may have a wart or possibly a skin tag or callous from the irritation. If it is a wart they will often regrow.

I would recommend that you see your doctor to get a treatment that will hopefully prevent its return.

Best wishes.
 billo73 - Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:03 pm

Dr. Chan Lowe wrote:There are a few possibilities. You may have a wart or possibly a skin tag or callous from the irritation. If it is a wart they will often regrow.

I would recommend that you see your doctor to get a treatment that will hopefully prevent its return.

Best wishes.

Just wanted to say thank you.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here