Forum Name: Colon and Rectal Cancers

Question: I can't pass motion (stools) out since yesterday

mohdfairul - Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:09 am

Age: 17
Sex: Male

It is hard 4 me to pass out motion since yesterday, need to go to the toilet every 2 hours. I really feel like passing it out & it pass little only(liquid form) and feel that is so hard and can't pass out. At about 2am, I try my best to pass it out & small size stone(Sh*t) came out. When I try to wash it away(on the floor) because I forced it like hell, it took several seconds to be wash up because the thing is really like a stone...

I have not been passing out about 1 week because I'm on diet so don't really go to the toilet. But when I started to eat alot yesterday, this things happen. It is really pain whenever at my back and hard for me to sit down or lying down.

I have been to the doctor this morning and the doctor only checked and pressed my stomach and gave me medicine "Liquid Parrafin". I don't know whether it is going to cure or not. I can't stand the pain and hope anyone can help me with it whether is going to cure quickly or few days...

Hmm....Thanks!
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon May 28, 2007 10:36 pm

User avatar Constipation can be quite severe at times. There are several over-the-counter treatments you can do as well. Drinking 6-8 ounces of prune juice a day can help. Also, milk of magnesium can be used. There are several over the counter stool softeners that can help as well.

It can take a day or two for the medicines to begin helping. If you're not getting relief you should follow up with your doctor.

|