Forum Name: Anal Cancer

Question: Back passage trauma

hub223 - Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:56 am

Hello all,

When I was 16 or 17 (am 25 now) I suffered extreme trauma to my back passage, it was bleeding for three whole days, out of three different parts.

Here’s how it happened, I was sitting in the back of a van, on the wheel arch, we were going fast and the driver slammed on his breaks making half my body to move forward and the other half to stay where it was, right away I knew something was wrong, I felt it deep in side me. The bleeding started almost right away (this was on the Friday) by Saturday, the bleeding was worst, and there was an awful smell.

Me thinking that the smell was just the blood, I didn’t go to the A&E or a GP (the smell wasn’t their b4) after Sunday the blood cleared up, but the smell was still their, and its still their.

Now, let me tell you that I have a shower every day, clean down their in the shower and after I go to the loo, making sure their nothing down their which shouldn’t be, I still cant get rid of the smell, so for the past part of 8 years I have wore only jeans, its the only thing which can keep the smell in, and have had next to no exercise.

Theirs also something else it happened down there, it happened when it was bleeding, so I thought it was just he blood. Every time I need the toilet, down their, it starts to sweat extremely usually, so bad that it makes sweat marks in my boxers, and if I wear light trousers (like combats) the sweat goes right through (that’s another reason why I can only wear jeans) and that’s when the smell starts EVEN although theirs nothing down their which shouldn’t be.

As you can image that I have more or less no life to speak off, cos I can only wear jeans, and I want to get rid of this.

Can one think of a reason why this is happening?

I have been to my GP, a number of times, it only shows up when I need to toilet so making a appointment at the right time is a nightmare.

i have started to shave down their to see if that makes a diffenents, but it doesnt.

I am male, my past diagnoses have been, 3 doctors have said piles and another doctor has said its a sweat glad. (sorry if this is in the wonrg forum) i also havent told any doctors the whole story, only some.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:22 pm

User avatar Hi Hub223,

I would recommend you see a GI specialist. You may need some more extensive work up for this to find out what is going on. It could be that the initial trauma has caused some connections to form that should not be there.

The GI specialist can help guide your work up. It is important to tell them the whole story, though, so that they get all the details which may help figure out what is going on.

|