Forum Name: Anal Cancer

Question: small black lump 0.5cm away from anal hole

roaddogzz - Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:05 pm

I am 22
male
I told the doctor 6 months ago i had a itch he just told me to use a cream that would get rid of the itch it kinda worked but it comes and goes but now its the worse it has been it can get really itchy so i had a look and i can see a small black lump not bigger then a pea near my ahole.

i included a picture...
it is very graffical...
Image
I have never been sexually active with my ahole

Thanks for your help....
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:19 pm

User avatar Hi Roaddogzz,

I suspect what you are seeing is a blood vessel that is close to the skin. You may want to try some hemorrhoid treatments to see if this will help shrink the blood vessel and help the itching.

If your symptoms continue to worsen or aren't getting better I would suggest that you see your doctor.

roaddogzz - Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:07 am

roaddogzz wrote:I am 22
male
I told the doctor 6 months ago I had a itch he just told me to use a cream that would get rid of the itch it kinda worked but it comes and goes but now its the worse it has been it can get really itchy so I had a look and I can see a small black lump not bigger then a pea near my ahole.

Thanks for your help....

brisgreat1 - Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:13 am

I'd say mine looks like that too except with more blue lumps and they're a little bit darker in color. I also have no experience with anal sex of any kind or hemorrhoids. I currently am dealing with an infection in my genital areas. Is it possible that the genital infection, if it is fungal, could've spread to the anus and infected that area as well? That's my personal diagnosis because when I wipe after doing #2 I usually wipe off excess urine off the tip of my penis head and then wipe my behind. Could the infection, whether it be fungal or not, spread from that type of contact? I'm not a doctor first and foremost, but I really don't think it's hemorrhoids! At least in my case. Any ideas?

|