News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: Please Help: Dendritic Cell Vaccine

borism - Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:29 am

I am looking for any information about dendritic cell vaccine. If anyone has any info of where or how to get it, please let me know at boris@kamberinc.com.

We have heard that it is available in Germany. Does anyone know where? Which hospital or doctor?

Thank you and regards.

P. S. I'll be happy to compensate anyone who will supply me with the information.
 Carolyn Merritt, LPN - Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:16 pm

User avatar It is my understanding that the dendritic cell vaccine is still only used in trial studies and is not yet being made available to the public. I know the University of Michigan is one place the trials are being conducted. Also Baylor University in Texas is beginning trials on it also for I believe, breast cancer and prostate cancer. You might ask there if they have the information you are seeking.
Thanks for using The Doctor's Lounge
Carolyn

p.s. any further information, if I had it, would be given FREELY :)

Rhoda - Thu Oct 28, 2004 7:41 pm

Hi!

I'm a cancer survivor of 3 years and just found out about the dendritic vaccine. I also found two clinics in the USA that administer an alternative comprehensive treatment that includes dendritic (I believe they set you up for the actual injection of the vaccine in Mexico). I have my first appointment next week. In the meantime, check out their site at http://www.issels.com

Good Luck!

Rhoda

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here