News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: IM SCARED please help me

redsoxrule182 - Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:24 pm

im a 18 year old male. and recently i have been having pain in my neck lymph nodes though they are not swollen they hurt from time to time but at least once a day I also have a weird feeling in my throat.i havent had a lose in weight however or anything like that. i am scared this mite be lymphoma please get back to me im soo scared Thanks
 redsoxrule182 - Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:27 pm

also to clarify exactly were it hurts rite under my jaw near my ear. right were your jaw starts. it hurts even more when pressure is applied there usually on the right side but sometimes on the left side. i hope it is just an infection but please help me
 redsoxrule182 - Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:29 pm

srry bout all the posts but its also pain rite under my chin in those glands (these are the glands im refering to as my paiful unswollen lymphnodes in the earlier post)

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here