Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: sore left testical with a bluish lump

jasonesmith - Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:21 pm

i noticed about 1 month ago, a bluish , greenish lump on my left testical. it has become more painful with time. it sems to hurt where the tube comes out of it, also now with a bruised appearance. my testical seems to hurt quite often now, along with a pain in my abdomen on the left side of my bladder. i would liken the pain to the same as a minuite or two after getting hit in the groin
 John Kenyon, CNA - Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:19 pm

You may have an inflammation of the epididymis or you may have suffered a torsion problem (turning over of the testicle so that the epididymis and/or vein become twisted or kinked, resulting in discoloration, pain, abdominal referred pain, etc.). It definitely should be examined by a doctor, preferably a urologist, but at least some sort of doctor. My guess may not be correct, but something is clearly wrong and is not correcting itself, which things usually don't anyway. I hope you'll get this checked soon, if only to get some relief from the discomfort.

Best of luck to you.

|