Forum Name: Lymphoma

Question: Swollen lymph nodes

magirl - Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:04 am

I have been diagnosed with CFIDS about five years back. I am constantly feeling sick still. i will get a low fever. About 97 or 96 and start sweating and shaking like i have a high fever. also the lymph nodes in my arms and hips will swell and in my stomach. I was wondering if this is normal for cfids. it seems to be getting worse. i walk around feeling like i have the flu really bad. and most doctors i have been to don't have any answers for it. I have monitored my diet but it doesn't seem to help. I am getting worried and frustrated. It seems everyone in my family has a history of cancer and i am starting to get a little paranoid. If anyone has suggestions i would be greatful.
Thank you.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:19 am

User avatar Hi magirl,
CFIDS is a mystery illness that is very difficult to treat. There is an exceptionally wide range of symptoms. Chills, night sweats, or a low body temperature are some of the symptoms. If diet changes have not helped you pain or flu like symptoms, you may want to ask you doctor what medications can benefit you. There is a very informative website on this illness called CFIDS Association of America. I hope this helps.

|