News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Ovarian Cancer

Question: Complex ovarian cyst

Abby - Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm

:( Feeling generally poorly- fatique, misc aches & pain, for at leat 1 year. 4/04 saw gen. MD, complained of varying dull to sharp pain on r ovary for 5 days. Dr. Dismissed as adhesions, constipations, back weakness, all reasonable. Phys. Therapy for back in may, some improvement but still malaised. . Aug-Sept began having periods every 14 days instead of usually regular but painful 28 day cycle. U/S 11/10 pos for complex ovarian cyst 1.9 cm leaking unidentified fluid. Blood drawn 11/23/04 CBCw/ diff & CA125. Still waitng for these results and ref. to OB/GYN. I am extemely anxious as I questioned a cyst 7 mos ago. My research and signs indicate to me either endometrioma or neoplasia. Any thought? Also, anxiety or true symptoms increased recently: dyspnea, abd. distention and increased bloating when not in menstration.Thankyou. Abby
 Abby - Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:51 pm

Also..sorry.. to date since april : 2 sedement. rate- normal, CBC's - normal except borderline anemia, U/A & cult.- trace rbc, aen, T4& fT4-normal.
 Abby - Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:08 pm

developed indigestion/reflux 8/02-never a prob. before. mental state like that of depression but without the emotional lowsThank you

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here