News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   



Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Brain Tumors

Question: Water like lump on side of head

 hussain87 - Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:43 pm


i wonder if any one can help me i have had a water soft like lump above my right ear when i touch it i can feel like its liquid moving but does not hurt but recentley thats actualy also now ontop of my right ear when i touch it it is fine but when i squeeze it it hurts but does an one knw wat his might be , also when im stressed it gets bigger when im not it goes down.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:41 pm

User avatar Hi,

This sounds a lot like a cyst. I think you need to have it checked if it's growing. Especially that you do not want it to get infected and form an abscess.

Keep this thread updated!
Best regards,


Check a doctor's response to similar questions


advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application


 advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)



Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2016
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.