Forum Name: Cancer of Unknown Primary

Question: I accdenlty cut off part of my mole can I get cancer?

Niko9 - Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:43 am

While I was shaving i accdenlty cut half of my mole of with a razor. It bleed for about 8 minutes and now it's all scabby. I don't want it to be remoed because i like it there. Will it grow back and will i get cancer? I've cut it twice. The first time just barley, this time it's huge. I really don't' want to go to the docotrs either.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:54 pm

User avatar It is not that every mole that gets cut becomes melanoma,but in future best to avoid trauma to the mole.Any sudden increase of growth,change of color,irregular border,itching and bleeding are the red flags for evaluation of any mole.Otherwise do not worry over this.

|