Forum Name: Gall Bladder Cancer

Question: Polyps found while removing gall bladder

sladecol - Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:02 pm

I was trying to find out some information on a word that I can only figure out part of. The word is cyclodocoli.... I recently had my gall bladder removed and while the doctor was removing it orthoscopicly he noticed a polyp. He said that he could not tell if it was coming off of the small intestines or the pancreas or pancreatic duct. He said if it was the small intestines that it was common and nothing to worry about. He said it was called diverticulitis. On the other hand, if it was on the pancreas or pancreatic duct that it would have to be removed, because it would turn into cancer. Could you please tell me what the word is above that I can't read the rest of the writing on. And also what does that mean? How serious is this? Thanks so much for your time and may God Bless You for what you are doing for people.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:14 am

User avatar The term refers to gallstones. Could you post the context in which it appears. You can find more info on gallstones by gallstone.htm" class="postlink">clicking here!.

What does your doctor intend to do about the polyp? Has he taken a biopsy? Has he scheduled you for one?

|