"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: Information on Breast Cancer

Gilbert - Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:47 am

As a caregiver, I would like to share some information on Breast Cancer. I came across this site that has a lot of information on Breast Cancer. It is extremely helpful. I lost my grandma to Breast Cancer therefore I know the pain of losing someone to this disease. It is always better to be prepared. Prevention is always better than cure. Take care.
 Jan PA-C MPH - Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Dear Gilbert;
Thank you for sharing. Science is making significant advances in its understand and treatment of breast cancer. Unfortunately too many women each year are faced with this diagnosis, its uncertainty, invasiveness and the individual experience of treatment and recovery. This reference will be available to all users for their use in seeking out that special resource that helps them to get to the next stage of healing.
Kind Regards,