Forum Name: Anal Cancer

Question: Bleeding...

Josh2005 - Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:43 pm

I have noticed a few times on going to the toilet bleeding on wiping? Not sure what is causing it. The blood is red. I am not sure why it is happening? Do I have Cancer? Also been getting pain in my scrotum, well near my left and right testicle sort of comes and goes... every few minutes I get a sharp pain there for a second. Taken some Ibuprofen about 15 minutes ago, and not had the pain since then really. .. So not sure if that is a sign of prostrate cancer aswell. Or it is just a slight thing, as I had it onc before a while back but never took much notice as it went away. It went away the other day for about 4 days when it was on the right side. Now it is on the left side. Still Both are really worring me and didn't want to go posting loads of questions everywhere. Also been having concerns over my heart still posted as Josh2004 I think before.. or JoshUK can't remember and couldn't remember my password. Still might post my concerns at the moment in there. I have also been feeling rather light headed and sick, not actually vomiting but felt like it this morning. Also like an acidic burning in my chest. pains in right and left arms a slight irregular heartbeat at times, out of breat this morning doing some things... Although I have had a lot les sleep than I should have recently... Still sorry to go on :( Hope this hasn't caused any problems with the rules. Just I have so many concerns over things, tend to worry a lot I guess. But still hope somoene can answer my questions or help me, if you need more information I can always answer questions, I will try to get an apointment to see my doctor and see what he has to say about it all also :D
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:07 am

User avatar Hi Josh,
Well, I don't think its cancer. However, its a good thing that you are going to see a doctor soon. Here is a list of causes of blood in stools: click here!

You will find it in list number 4. Hematocezia.

The testicular pain needs an exam I'm afraid because it could be referred from somewhere else.
 Josh2005 - Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:12 pm

Yeah the testicular pain seems to be ok today but I will make contact with my doctor, today I had a strange thing, which was like irregular heart rythm, I am worried about that also... Seem to get a like strange feeling and then it sort of starts up or goes faster and strong beats... Hope it isn't a blockage or something... Only now and then it happens, Also get pains in my arms etc... but have had blood and ECG's done and they all show up normal results guess getting a 24 hour monitoring could be a good thing. I worry that it could be a heart attack or something.. or heart faliour or a blockage in some vein! Guess I worry too much about my health, but the feelings I get do worry me like the pains in my testicles and the bleeding pains in my arms and such like etc.. does worry me although I posted in the heart area a load of info a private doctor told me said I had a lot of trigger points for Fibromealga or something or other... which I hear can cause pains in places.. so could just be muscular pain, I do get like deep what feel like muscular spasms in my chest also... Worried I also had epilepsy as I get like a burning smell sometimes in my nose for a few moments and muscular spasms, I guess I really am a HYPOCONDRIAC lol! but these things have woken me up to what can happen, I know it is more about what IS happening, Just I guess,... some of these things coul dbe very bad! So would rather be concerned really. Sorry for going on too much!
 Josh2005 - Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:49 am

Well I went to my doctors a while back now and he said don't worry if there are no lumps :s The pain is still there in my groin and I am really worried it is cancer :( I hope so much it isn't and it could just be a general ache I can't find any real lumps although I thought I felt something like a tube going down the back of my testicle but at the bottom of it there felt like a had bit :S not so sure what that is, my left testicle has always realyl been smaller and slightly softer I think but I have had pain like it before a long time ago and then it went away and now it is back again so if it was cancer I guess I am doomed and just have it everywhere now in my body :( I am awaiting some results from the doctor anyway and I will arrange to see him about my ECG test results and I will say that I am concerned about my pains and things in my groin and say I am concerned that it could be testicular cancer or something. Hopefully he will do an examination this time around and perhaps arrange for a blood test to be done too, and if that shows nothing an Ultrasound perhaps but the final resort would be have it or them removed :( I guess if things have to be done then it has to be done. Still wasn't sure whether to post this in the testicular section or this section. But that is the latest on things at the moment. oh and at times one other thing the pain doesn't seem really the testicle it seems like it is my in my leg or groin lynth or lymth node cancer :S :S or whatever it is if I have that then I will die I guess :( Oh well I guess I will get myself some checks done soon and see as to how things go.

Josh

|