News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Miscellaneous Cancer Topics

Question: Why doesn't everyone know about all cancer cures?

patriot9878 - Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:52 am

I have read cancer was cured fifty years ago using radio frequencies. They would dial in a certain frequency and have wires attached and it would eliminate all tumors. I've read that cancer can be cured with pure oxygen, apricot seeds, food grade hydrogen peroxide, hemp oil and that exercising regularly and getting plenty of sunlight will help lower your risk of cancer.

Anyhow, do all doctors know about these cures? Do they only prescribe chemo and surgery to their patients to make money from big pharma, but they use the already proven cancer cure methods for themselves and their family? I mean you'd have to wonder how this information could be suppressed for so long?
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 am

User avatar Hello,You are right when you say that there are cancer cures, but then many would not stand the scrutiny of extensive trials of to day.
Also different cancers have different causes ranging from viruses,chemicals,genes and occupation based tumours.
To identify a single solution to a multifactorial disease would be indeed very difficult.
If you read the obituaries in medical journals you would find many doctors have died of different cancers.
If they knew there was any easy solution,I guess they would have taken it.
While fresh air,good food and a stress free life do help in normal as well as the sick they would offer better quality of living rather than of cure.
Till better understanding dawns on the pathogenisis of cancers we have to depend on existing modalities of treatment.
Best wishes.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here