Forum Name: Miscellaneous Cancer Topics

Question: Anti cancer vaccine question

Fizpok - Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Before answering, please read till the end, as it is long :)

I am looking for a rather specific information about "RESAN" vaccine. Now, I know that it is not certified, and I know that it is questionable, according to experts. This is NOT what I am looking for.
See, according to claims by people offering it (and I have reasons to believe this part of their claims), around 3,000 people have already been vaccinated. Being an expert in online technologies - this is my profession - I thought, well, all I need to do is to find some of these 3,000 and ask. This way I will get the first hand info, avoiding both replies from people who sell it, and people who criticize it based on it being sort of an "alternative".
I failed, to my surprise. I was not able to find anyone, who would say "I was treated with it, here are results and here are side effects". None, which is very strange in the age of Internet blogs.
Now, I don't believe they are all dead, neither I believe they signed a non-nondisclosure agreement.

My question, therefore, is: could you please tell, if you met these people? As doctors, you probably should... I am not looking for personal contacts, of course - just for info on vaccine effect, both on cancer (does it work) and on patient (side effects).

Thank you.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:36 am

User avatar Hello,While I am not familiar with this vaccine,one thing is certain ie unless clinical trails are done one can not be certain of the claims of any particular drug or molecule.Also if claims are made of activity against multiple malignancies it becomes more difficult to accept such substances as possible cures or preventives.Only long term studies with animal models or culture studies can throw light on possible action and side effects.Best wishes.

|