Forum Name: Colon and Rectal Cancers

Question: Sperm or looks like sperm release from anus?

Humble349 - Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:30 am

3 weeks ago i was in my room in my computer in my computer as normaly , i had a small funny feeling in my stomach i thought it was a bowel movement but then i notice that it was kind of like a gas then i release the gas but then something that looks like sperm came out of my anusi was shocked. and by the way many time when i have a bowel movement and i go to push to the toilet i release something that looks like sperm out of my penis. i don't really know what's going on i mean and no many time when i have a bowelmovent i feel something like sperm come out of my anus not as much as the first time but it is still the same. what can it be?
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:12 am

Colo-vesical and colo-rectal fistulae are well known, but recto-seminal vesicular (recto-vesicular) fistulae are very rare,but have been reported.

Recto-seminal vesicular (recto-vesicular) fistulae have been reported
- as a complication of acute epididymitis,
- as a complication of crohn's disease,
- as a complication of abdomino-perineal resection for rectal cancers
- as a complication of diverticulitis and
- as a complication of seminal vesicular cyst forming an abscess.
Seminal vesiculography may demonstrate these fistulae.

Recto-urethral abscesses are also known.

Most of these present as passage of urine form anal canal or as pneumaturia, or recurrent UTIs.

Your complaint is rather unusual.It may or may not be semen that you seem to pass via the anus.

However, it may be better to consult a urologist to exclude the remote possibility of this being a recto-seminal vesicular fistula.

Humble349 - Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Thanks, I actually went to the doctor today and the doctor reffered me for a fully blood test including stds and things like that but the doctor said totally a different store then what u said that it might be like mocuos or semen because it is possible .

|