Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Immediate Aching During Sexual Arousal

mgoldwaters - Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:08 am

I have a problem with an aching pain in my testicles during sexual arousal. The symptoms appear to be very similar to "blue balls," but the problem is that the onset of pain occurs very quickly, sometimes less than fives minutes after I become aroused. What confuses me even more is that this only happens when I am with a real person, which leads me to believe that it may be psychological. My sexual experience with partners is severely hampered because of it. Also, the pain intensifies greatly during orgasm and for several seconds afterward before finally fading away. I'm not sure whether or not this is also a symptom of "blue balls." My testicles are often tender for several hours after this happens. If orgasm is not achieved, the pain usually takes one or two hours to dissipate.

I have no idea whether or not this is related to the above problem, but I figured I'd mention it anyway. I have a problem where If I don't drink enough water, or if I hold my urine for an extended period of time, the end of my stream will lurch and become very cloudy, putting sediment into the toilet. After this happens, I will experience a burning, and sometimes intense pain near my prostate and all the way up to the tip of my urethra. This will last anywhere between 15 minutes to an hour, and seems to go away faster if I drink lots of water after it happens. The reason I mention this is that if I don't achieve orgrasm after experiencing the above testicle pains, then the second problem will sometimes occur with great intensity the next time I urinate, regardless of how much water I've had or how long I hold my urine.

Any help or advice would be very much appreicated, as I have had to deal with both problems for many years.
 Rhonda P, CEP - Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:17 am

User avatar Hello Mgoldwaters,

Find a good Urologist, one you can talk openly with about your sexual pains and problems. Explain in detail all that is happening and it sounds to me like you should get your prostate checked out. Start out easy, get the urine test done first (whew, wiping your brow off). They will have you urinate into two jars and than they’ll check for cloudiness, signs of blood or protein and for threads of cellular material like pus or bacteria cells and the urine will be cultures. (see how easy that was)! Now for the third cup, after your prostate is massaged it will release secretions and you will urinate them through for evaluation. This will be tested for the same things as above but it will give a better idea of where, if any, infections may be.

The prostrate gland secretes 30-40 % of the fluid volume in semen, it contains nutrients in it that help keep the sperm healthy, gives the sperm something to be ejaculated out with and it helps them swim away.

Prostatitis – microscopic passageways in the prostate gland becomes infected, inflamed or clogged either with thickened secretions or tiny stones causing prostatitis. The infection can be a bacterial, viral or fungus. Sexually transmitted diseases such as gonorrhea, Chlamydia and thrush/Candida are responsible STD’s. Because of the high STD’s in Prostatitis your Urologist may request a test for them, don’t be offended.

|