Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: I have a lump in my breast!

EvilZebras - Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:41 am

I am very conserned about a lump that is in my breast. It hurts to touch it :cry: !! I was wondering what is going on :( ... and if me wearing very very tight bras and always getting hit in the breasts at school by the guys :roll: would help you tell me anything more!! I am also extreamly flat cheasted :oops: so when someone hits me it hits directally on my ribs :cry: . I am very afraid of doctors and want to get your opinion 1st!!! :lol:
 Dr. Wafaa Abdel-Hadi - Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:28 am

Dear EvilZebras,

can i ask you why do you wear very very tight bras?!! :?: , getting hit in the breast can cause some sort of inflammatory process,can be in the form of a lump and causes pain ofcourse. is the skin above that lump bruised? what colour is it?how big is the lump? and how long has it been there?

I suggest u to give your breasts a break from VERY tight bras, and getting hit!! don't let other guys tease you because you have small breasts , this is your nature...u should accomodate yourself to it dear and not to be ashamed of it 8)

one more thing...does anyone of your family has/had breasts problems ?

anyway, tell me how long has this lump been bothering you?don't be afraid of doctors , in my opinion , if it's bothering u ,you should get a doctor to see it and examine it ... afterall i cannot just give you a diagnosis and treatment for something i didn't examine.

don't worry ,and take care now,
 EvilZebras - Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:41 pm

Well its bein there for quite some time and it dosnt have color at all!! It is hard as a rock also! Its also about a inch and a half in size. I wear very tight bras because most of the bras i have are made for flat cheasted people and have lots of padding in them and it squishes your boobs!! My mom is constantly getting checked and having bi-opsies(or how ever you spell it) on lumps in her breasts! She just got over a sergery not to long ago! I'll see if my mom will take me to the doctor or not because most of the time when I tell my mom somthins wrong with me she dosnt believe me and she says I just want attention! Thanx-4-your help
 Dr. Wafaa Abdel-Hadi - Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:13 pm

Dear EvilZebras,

I believe you should check it out...since your mom has got alot going on in her breasts that you haven't specified and above it all you say it's hard like a rock!! so it could be something bad OR.....it could be traumatic from repeated hitting in your breast that forms some sort of calcification in it as well.

just to be on the safe side...check it out and tell me how it goes,ok?Tell your mom The doctor's lounge doctors said so :wink:
Best regards...

|