Forum Name: Ovarian Cancer

Question: second ruptured cyst is that bad?

taybell - Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:21 pm

I was 16 when i had an ovarian cyst rupture on my right side and then the second time it happened i was 17 also on the right side and the same exact week as the other one. Is that bad could it mean something more serious
 Krispyz - Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:48 am

I am having this same issue. I had an ovarian cyst rupture a little over a year ago when I was 22. I believe I had another one last night. I had the same pain, in the same area, but I toughed it out and was fine after about an hour and a half. I know I should have gone in, but it was 3AM and my memory of the potential side effects wasn't very good, I had forgotten there can be complications from the rupture. I know it's hard to diagnose since I didn't go in, but I am about 80% sure it was another ruptured cyst.

My question is the same as the one above, does persistent rupturing of cysts indicate cancer or any other malignancy of the cysts above normal? Another question would be if persistent rupturing will likely continue.

|