News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   



Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: Inflamed Nipples

 skool - Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:22 am

I have inflamed nipples and i am a 16 yr old male. how make them go back to normal. its so embarrasing and i am getting bullied because of it.
Thank you.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sun May 01, 2005 1:15 am

User avatar Hello,
First, this doesn't look like breast cancer. If you mean that your nipples are enlarged and 'puffy', then there is usually nothing you can do about it. If you are overweight then start by losing weight that may help. Usually its a constitutional thing (meaning its normal for some people) and nothing can be done about it. If your nipples are tender or you feel something hard beneath your nipples then you should seek medical attention.
Best regards,


Check a doctor's response to similar questions


advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application


 advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)



Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2016
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.