Powered by

Home  |  Forums  |  Humor  |  Advertising  |  Contact
   Ask a Doctor

News via RSS

Primary Care

Other Sections

Research Tools

Medical Tutorials

Medical Software

The Doctors Lounge Message Archive

This is an archived entry for a more up to date version of this post click here!

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

testicles getting smaller

Testicular Cancer

Post subject: testicles getting smaller
- Mon May 02, 2005 9:52 pm

Hi, this is very embarassing but i have masturbated a lot over time, my testicles have become smaller and smaller because of the amount of times i jerked off, i am not sure of this is cancer or not, but at times i find my crotch smaller, but then maybe half an hour its harder and bigger again, it keeps going back and forth. My testicles have been in pain because of the amount of times i jerked off, but could that also be cancer. Currently I have been having pains in my body, on my side, my feet, my whole back hurts. The first day i found out that i could barely pee. I also would like to say one more thing this pain comes then goes away, could this be testicular cancer or just some type of infection. Thank you very much. Plus i think the pain didnt really happen because it was just hurting, it was an uncomfortable stretch feeling, on my skin. My testicles didnt really hurt.

send to a friend

Are you a physician or a nurse?

Would you like to join us and help patients online by volunteering even a few minutes of your time?

Get started here by becoming a member of The Doctors Lounge.

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.
We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here

Privacy Statement | Terms & Conditions | Editorial Board | About us
Copyright 2001-2007 The Doctors Lounge. All rights reserved.