Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: Pain in left breast & lump behind left ear!!

*Scared* - Fri May 13, 2005 12:19 am

I have pain in the left breast but no noticable lumps, my breasts are very small so I can easily confuse glands with lumps so I am not 100% sure. Sometimes I feel a lump directly where the pain is and sometimes I have trouble finding it. I have had this symptom for about a week. The pain is localized and on the underside of my breast half way between the middle of my breast and the outer edge.

I have a lump behind my left ear surrounded by an unusual onset of painful pimples (I have never broken out in this area). I noticed the pimples first around 2 weeks ago - The pimples brought the lump to my attention so I don't know how long it has been there. The lump is hard & not painful. It does not move easily. It's about pea sized and visible. There is nothing similar behind my right ear.

I am also a dj and hearing in my left ear has become worse over the years. I don't know how that would correlate with my breast pain though.

Cancer?
Going Deaf?

PLEASE HELP!!!!
 Dr. S. Adhikari - Sat May 14, 2005 3:09 pm

Hi! Check out with your doc to see if you have rubella or not. Breast pain can be a common symptom of benign breast disease but it is always safe to have your breasts clinically examined to rule out any underlying pathology.

|