News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Testicular Cancer

Question: Pain in my right testes

 gamergeek - Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:41 pm

I'm having pain in my right testes I searched around and found a paticular part that hurts when pressure is applied im 16 and have never been sexualy active it hurts alot!
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:26 am

User avatar Hi gamergeek,
The most common causes of testicular pain include trauma, torsion of the testis and epididymitis. Epididymitis is an inflammation of the epididymis which is a tube attached to the testes that stores sperm. This can result from infection. Other more rare causes include orchitis (inflammation of the testes themselves) and cancer. By all means you should have it checked out and the proper treatment given.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions
advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application


Useful Sites



Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright 2001-2017
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here