News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Cervical Cancer

Question: mild-moderate dysplasia

nikkim - Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:16 am

Hi, I had my daughter 1 year ago and when I went in for my 6 week check my pap came back saying I had moderate dysplasia. I then went in for a colposcopy and it came back mild. Since then I had another colp. and the colp as well as the biopsy came back mild. I was suppose to go back in June but there so busy they couldn't get me in until late August. We had decided that we wanted to have another baby close together. My doctor said if we can wait until August but if not he said that this should not stop us. That I could be a woman that fluctuates with it not progressing. My concern is that I wanted to become pregnant so bad and now that I am 2months I am having doubts and am scared to death of this affecting my baby or me. Is this normal? Should i be worried? Please give me some advise that might make me calm down. Thanks Scared and concerned
 babygirl23 - Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:57 am

hi im a 23 and i also have the same thing by the time the doctors got me in for treatment it was already to late i was already pregant it will not harm you child you are caring but there is a possablity of the diplaish to get worse mine had i hope this helps and the best to you and your family and gl having another baby if you havent already

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here