News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Oncology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Oncology Answers List

Forum Name: Breast Cancer

Question: breast problems

hmiwonderwhy - Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:35 am

I am a 41 female taking Paxil 60 mg for past year.. Left nipple disharge started about a year ago, greenish color. Now it looks black or dark greenish black. Left nipple has started to invert over past year also. I'm also having pain in what feels to be my heart, soreness in left breast, and left arm pain. I suffer frequently from neck and shoulder blade pain, feels like muscle spasms. I'm having a mammogram and ultrasound tomorrow, but I just want someone to level with me. Everything I have read, it sounds like early cancer symptoms. Just level with me and give me your opinion.
 medic - Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:59 am

User avatar You should read our section on nipple discharg,e under symptoms.
 tiadesai - Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:29 am

paxil side effects consist of

The side effects that are associated with Paxil intake may vary or sometimes they may not occur depending on the patient and the doses he/she is taking. Some of the side effects that come along with Paxil medication are:

* Allergies
* Irregular pulse and heart beats
* Low blood pressure characterized by dizziness and weakness
* High blood pressure characterized by severe headache, and blurred vision
* Fever
* Headache
* Tremors, Nervousness and anxiety
* Sleepiness
* Insomnia
* Dry mouth
* Decrease in sexual libido
* Chills

your symptoms don't match any of thse but i think you don't have cancer as there sre no signs of lumps
anyway all the best to you

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here