Forum Name: Cervical Cancer

Question: Help me. I'm scared

rayneonme - Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:00 am

I've had a small lump on the outside of the lip of my vagina for about 3 years now. Its rather unusual and about the size of a baby fingernail. In the last 4 months or so there are days when I can feel a larger lump underneath it. Today it has blown up to such a degree that it feels painful. Is this cancer? I'm scared. I'm only 23 and have never had any problems like this before.
 rayneonme - Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:43 am

Its getting bigger! Today it is the size of a golf ball. It feels like a solid lump. It is near the corner of my thigh, so it hurts when I sit down or walk. Everything rubs against it. I can't stop worrying about it and I am unlikely to see a doctor before next Tuesday. Help!

|