Forum Name: Miscellaneous Cancer Topics

Question: Vaginal problems

Nseym07 - Wed Sep 07, 2005 4:14 pm

ok well for the past few days i have been having sharp pains in my vagina like the upper part, well after i went to the bathroom i whipped and i hade brown residue on the tolit paper i am not sure what this means or what it is can anyone help me?
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:12 pm

User avatar Dear Nseym07,

I have some few questions that would help identifying the reason:
1- Is this the first time to have this complaint?
2- do you have your period regular, or not?
3- if not this is possibly an irregular uterine bleeding and you may need to be checked by a gynecologists.
4- If your period is regular, are you on any type of hormonal treatment? as it may cause irregular vaginal bleeding.
5- if your period is regular and there is delay do you think you might be pregnant, if it is possible then go check for it.

|