Forum Name: Spinal problems and back pain

Question: Back, hip, Groin pain

magic - Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:33 am

Thank you and I am new to this forum. I am having a terrible time with my back, I have had two MRI'S one with contrast that states this Moderately severe joint space narrowing at L5/S1 with some small maginal osteophytes and reasctive sclerosis in the inferior aspect of the L5 vertebral body anteriorly. Then it says soemthing about moderate encroachment upon the lateral recesses bilaterally left side greater thatn the right.
The other MRI with the contrast says: DDD and endplate spondylosis at L5/S1 with a broad based disc bulge in that area. I have had a discogram and I don't know the results of that yet but this pain is terrible. Any insight to this. I had back surgery in 2000 a laminectomy and doctor talking a possilble fusion. Is there anything I can take or do to get out of this sever pain, its is disabling I cant function and pain is bad. Thank you for reading and look forward to hear from you.[/b]
 magic - Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:02 am

Hello and I posted a message yesterday and i was wondering if anyone can answer please, I appreciate your help.
 magic - Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:41 pm

I would like to know how this site works. i did a post and got no response. Any help I would appreciate it and thank you

|