News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Orthopedics Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Orthopedics Answers List

Forum Name: Spinal problems and back pain

Question: Back, hip, Groin pain

magic - Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:33 am

Thank you and I am new to this forum. I am having a terrible time with my back, I have had two MRI'S one with contrast that states this Moderately severe joint space narrowing at L5/S1 with some small maginal osteophytes and reasctive sclerosis in the inferior aspect of the L5 vertebral body anteriorly. Then it says soemthing about moderate encroachment upon the lateral recesses bilaterally left side greater thatn the right.
The other MRI with the contrast says: DDD and endplate spondylosis at L5/S1 with a broad based disc bulge in that area. I have had a discogram and I don't know the results of that yet but this pain is terrible. Any insight to this. I had back surgery in 2000 a laminectomy and doctor talking a possilble fusion. Is there anything I can take or do to get out of this sever pain, its is disabling I cant function and pain is bad. Thank you for reading and look forward to hear from you.[/b]
 magic - Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:02 am

Hello and I posted a message yesterday and i was wondering if anyone can answer please, I appreciate your help.
 magic - Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:41 pm

I would like to know how this site works. i did a post and got no response. Any help I would appreciate it and thank you

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here