Question: Fall from Roof...

Paxi - Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:24 pm

I jumped out a 2nd story window two days ago (well I actually slept walked out of it). A quick trip to the ER showed I had not fractured my one ankle (left) that looked bad. The other ankle (right) wasn't really assessed, and now it is especially sore. I am wondering if it is because I am using it more to take the weight off the other foot? Also, the right leg (calf) is very swollen and my quad is quite painful in certain areas. I have pain in specific areas of my torso and my hips and knees are very sore as well. Is this normal for high impact falls? Should I have my other leg xrayed or should I just ice and wait a bit?
Thanks...
 derek - Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:49 am

most certainly without a doubt I think you should have it X-Rayed and taken care of. I think you have a possible cominuted fracture. you should go quickly to see a doctor.

|